Friday, September 22, 2006

Haiku

Hi Flan,
Whilst reading Stephanie's blog I clicked on one of the bazillion blogs she reads and found this. This person was having a haiku competition with rules of words that had to be included (sock, and a choice of three of the following: january, one, rock(s), jet, fall, sheep, wool, foot/ feet, knit, yarn, pirate, fest, dude, fantastic, worm (a contribution from a young nephew). Deadline is tomorrow if you're interested. Being confident in my ability to get loads of work done later I posted the following:

Charity Sock Knits

Second Sock Syndrome Befalls-

Worms Have But One Foot!

Yarn related poetry is way more fun than a lot of other stuff. Sadly, you have to put down the needles to write down the words. Oh for dictaphones.

Anyway, I finally have my car back! I didn't even know it could run this well. It actually reminds me of driving The Mommy's car- something that I never thought possible. Wow it's good. I made them a lemon buttermilk pound cake in gratefulness. Then I almost ate it. I'm going to try and resist the temptation for another few hours.

The pix of the spinning wheel have me at the edge of my seat. Just enough to make me wonder.

P.S. You MUST go here. Oh my- bleeping- goodness. This is wow. Yup, my entire vocabulary reduced to "wow". Serious wow.

No comments: