I'm slow at posting, which is a combination of new work responsibilities and the beautiful weather making it hard to concentrate.
I therefore present the short version of my knitting life since my last post:
- I finished the shrug and blocked. I then ripped out the edging to continue knitting. Still working (big black blob!)
- I ripped my sockapalooza socks for time #4. I'm now happy with the fabric I'm getting, and just starting the pattern, so I hope it'll work this time. The good news is that the Bearfoot seems to be amazingly resilient to the ripping
- I knit a pair of baby booties for H & E. Just seaming is left. They're really cute!
- I spun quite a bit last weekend, but have nothing to show for it. That's the problem with spinning laceweight yarn.
- Jess brought birthday cake to Knit Night, and it was amazing and delicious.