Friday, May 04, 2007

Done!

Hi Flan,
So- are you done?? I haven't heard anything this week and I'm starting to get nervous. How was the event? Oh, I just realized that your mom's probably still visiting, so you're probably very busy running around with her, making victorious "I'm so happy the event is done" purchases.

Sidenote: while I was writing this I looked over at the 4 cup coffee maker I use to heat the water for morning tea. It was overflowing. I just got to clean up a hot, soggy mess. Happy Friday to me.

Clapotis is finished! I was madly decreasing last night and made it to the end! I completely loved this project from cast on to cast off. The yarn instantly relaxed upon hitting the water and laid down perfectly, making blocking a breeze. It's on the floor of the second bedroom drying and I can't wait to show it off.

The Hubby leaves for Field Camp Sunday. The vans pull out at 6 AM and he wants to be there no later than 5:30AM. In all honesty he would like to be there earlier, but I refused. Also, the knitterly brunch is Sunday. I'm so excited. The menu is still shifting as I decided there wasn't enough food. I never think there will be enough food. Oh well. Have a fantastic time with your mom and I hope you have a great relaxing weekend.

No comments: