Thursday, September 28, 2006

Feelin' Good Thursday

Hey Flan,
I'm feeling better now than when I emailed you an hour ago. I talked to one of the uber bosses about how great Washington is and he told me that I did a good job the past couple of days, so things are looking up for the moment. Also, the lady two bosses up managed to save a shortcut link to file and not the file itself, so I can't work at typing it up at the moment. Woohoo!

As for the throw of never ending torture.... I spent 3 1/2 hours stringing yesterday and am not quite done. It wouldn't have been so bad if I had just strung around the outside, but I have strung an outline of each square. The lace needs pulling whereas the garter does not, so I wanted a string on each side of the lace so that everything ends up as it should. Fingers crossed that I will get done w/ the last string and can finally pin and spritz today. The first rough estimate stitch count is: 67,500 stitches. I was hoping for 100,000 because it sounds impressive.
Off to prep for the meeting o' the day. Delightfully, I think it will work out to meet The Hubby for lunch, and I'm pretty excited about that.

No comments: