Monday, May 29, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Kathleen-
I've been negligent in the posting, but goodness it has been busy. Last night I finally had a housewarming for my place. I think it was pretty successful- 9 people in the apartment and everyone seemed to have a good time. Work has been busy as well, and just gets more so with this last burst of activity before summer season starts. Speaking of summer, the weather this week has been SO hot. we hit 98 yesterday, 94 today. I've been very thankful for the air conditioner (favorite appliance in that I don't have a dishwasher).

Tomorrow we have a screening for several women running for Congress all evening, then Wednesday M leaves for the wedding, Thursday I leave for the wedding, Saturday is the wedding, we fly back Sunday, and Wednesday I have a fund raiser to run, then Thursday night I'm off to Rochester for the weekend for statewide convention. It should be a good time, but super hectic.

I see you must have gotten your yarn for the present for the other wedding, sounds like a good time. We bought E & H a waffle iron for this wedding, and I'm desperately attempting to finish Clapotis in time. Goal: to be done late tonight so I can block it tomorrow night and pack it Wednesday. What do you think my chances are? 3 repeats to go plus the decrease section and the finishing!

I'm off to sit on the couch and watch old West Wing and knit feverishly.

Are you moving into the house soon?

No comments: