Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Air Conditioning

Kathleen-
Well, it's official. I became the first person in either of my buildings to install an air conditioner. It made sense because a) it was taking up valuable space in my small apartment and b) I already had the building guy coming to remove my storm windows for the season. Nonetheless, it seems a little funny at the moment. Especially cause the week is supposed to get cooler.

I signed up for an Aveda institute massage on Thursday after work- part of my plan to relax now that the event is over. I think I'll be taking the opportunity to splurge/stock up on shampoo and hair care products (need to be able to make a good impression at the wedding.)

Speaking of the wedding, I'm now within a row of reknitting what I had to rip out when I found the hole in Clapotis. Tomorrow I'm going to try the weighing the knitting at the post office trick, I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: