Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday

Hey Flan,
Oh for the day's I don't read Stephanie's comments! Married?! Goodness. I finally had the chance to move into my very own cubicle. I had been sharing an office w/ two others. I am currently sharing with the same two others plus a new person, but at least now I can't see them. We have "new fangled" desks and things, including an under the desk pull out keyeboard/ mouse thing. It is adjustable, but very spring loaded, so it's hard to figure out where to push down, where to pull up and how to hold it with one hand while the other hand tightens as quickly as possible.
I'm going to guess at the secret project: it looks like a snout cozy for a tiny elephant. I'm pretty sure that's what you were going for, so congrats, it looks great.
I would like to point out that you're very funny- you always say that your life will get easier and less hectic after the election. BTW: I think you invent some elections. Somehow you always know when the school board's assistant's dog catcher is going to be elected. I swear these are not open to the general public.
The Daddy flew from Seattle to D.C. yesterday. He was supposed to go via Chicago. Somehow his plane got re-routed to Indianapolis. He was going to have to go to Chicago and on to D.C. My father, being my father, manged to get the pilot to agree to let him continue on the plane from Indianapolis, bypassing Chicago entirely. He made it, his luggage did not. It was kind of fun playing "which state is my father in vs. which state did we think my father was going to be in."
Only a couple more days until we get to leave! The forecasted highs equal our night lows. I think I'm going to take a sweater.

No comments: