Friday, October 27, 2006

I've Been Spoiled!

Kathleen-
My Spinning/Roving Swap package arrived yesterday, as well as a package for my mom, so it was a great mail day! My pal was Jacki, who (with a partner) runs her own yarn and fiber company called CiderMoon!

I am totally spoiled! Here is the complete package:


There are three balls dyed in the same colorway of various wools:


The biggest ball is Australian Wool, and the two others are Shetland and Babydoll wool. They're all just beautiful, and she hand dyed them for me! My photography skills (and the lack of natural light) really don't do the colors justice. There's shades of purple and blue and green, and I'm imagining this as beautiful yarn when I get to spinning it. I'm also really interested to see how the different wools spin up, they each feel very individual!

Then she enclosed a beautiful ball of merino/silk blend in various shades of green. It's so soft that I honestly just want to wear the unspun fiber around my neck.


Beautiful stitch markers that Jacki and her husband made. (Lot's of variety, perfect for knitting lace!)


Candy! No separate picture of that, cause most of it is gone. (oops). It was a bag of Jelly Bellys and a bag of dark chocolate with mint, my favorite combination.

A neat hat and matching mittens pattern that looks super warm and ideal for Minnesota winter.


A huge thanks to Jacki, I've been soundly spoiled!

No comments: