Wednesday, December 20, 2006

6 Weird things about me

Found at the Keyboard Biologist.

Here are THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I find it hard to come up with things that you may not know. But I tried. Also, I'm not tagging anyone.
  • When I lived at Grand Canyon, I could be woken from a sound sleep, and be up, dressed, out the door, and driving safely in 60 seconds. It was one of those emergency responder talents which I think I've lost.
  • I love thunderstorms. I grew up watching them from my front porch, and when there's a good storm going on, I turn off the lights, open the blinds, and just watch.
  • I hate making phone calls. I don't mind receiving them, but there are very few people who I pick up the phone and dial without having a very specific reason and planned out conversation.
  • I read 5 newspapers a day online. Sometimes more.
  • There are some books I can read an unlimited number of times. The Harry Potter series, Angry Housewives Eating Bonbons (set right here in Minneapolis), The Lord of the Rings series, etc. I traditionally read all three Lord of the Rings books over Christmas break.
  • I am addicted to Minnesota Public Radio. I listen to it most of the time when I'm home, in the car, and I often stream it at work.

No comments: