Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What to say.....

Kathleen-

Do you ever think "I should blog about that!" and when you sit down in front of the computer, you can't think of what that was? I'm having one of those days.

The excitement of the day is that we've joined a gym. After arguing with one chain about their silly household policies, I decided to join the YWCA. It has a lovely (small) pool, workout machines, and apparently really good fitness classes. So I'm excited. Excited enough that I'm considering working out before work (which means getting up at what I consider a ridiculous hour).

Getting up really early has the added benefit that its unlikely to mess with my knitting time.

Tonight, of course, is Knit Night, so I'll be off with the Knit Night Ladies working on the gusset of Grandpa's socks and hopefully some on Henry.

(Hey, this blogging every day thing is kind of hard).

No comments: