Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 26

Kathleen-
Lovely to chat tonight!

I missed my random fact yesterday, so today you get two in lieu of actual knitting content (sock #2's heel is partially turned!).

Random Fact #2
I'm well known in various restaurants and bars in the Twin Cities for knitting in their establishments. So much so that I regularly get "you're the one who knits!" when we sit down. Usually I knit socks, though other knitting has been known to creep in. (Mittens, scarves, baby sweaters, and occasionally even adult sweaters)

Random Fact #3
I seem to have a little love affair with patterns by Jenna. You may know this, given that I've now knit two Shedirs, an Eris, and I'm in the process of knitting a Rogue. But I also pretty much love everything she has designed with cables on it. Incidentally, I'm considering another Eris in a different yarn.

I'm writing my amalgamation pattern for a hat for Mike. I'm drawing inspiration from the BrooklynTweed Red Light Special, as well as a bunch of other hat patterns found on Ravelry.

No comments: