Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Dreaded Deadline

Kathleen-
Oh, that dreaded December 25th deadline...you had to mention it. didn't you!

Today I drove all over south-central Minnesota for work, and though I had knitting in case I was early to my appointments, today was apparently my day for getting lost, so no knitting was accomplished.

Currently my solution to the problem of the dreaded deadline (and lets keep in mind that I'm only knitting one Christmas gift this year) is to only allow myself to do the deadline knitting till I'm done.

Therefore, at least till I finish Sock #1, there is no Rogue, and there is no Henry. Only Grandpa's socks.

Last night I cheated and spun for a couple hours while I watched the Country Music Awards. (Yes, I watched. They were pretty good entertainment. Lots of performances. It of course helps that I like a lot of country music.) As Vicki at Knitorious said today, I can be a little bit country and a little bit rock 'n roll.

No comments: