Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Scheduling

Kathleen-
As this month gets crazier and crazier, I'm trying to schedule my life further and further out in advance. This was helped by the arrival in my mailbox this weekend of the advance registration for the MN Knitters Guild Yarnover. Once again it looks like great classes and a great deal of fun, so now I'm debating. Full day class? Two half day classes?

As always, the scheduling is pretty rough for me given my big work event in early May, but if I block it out and commit now, I'm pretty sure I can make it work.

Now to figure out what to take for classes!

No appreciable knitting last night, due to an unscheduled visit from A and J from Duluth, in town for an evening. I did beat all of them at Monkey Bash, which is a ridiculous bar arcade game. I began to turn the heel on my sock, but no pictures of that either, I'll try and do better tonight.

No comments: