Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Knit Night

Kathleen-
Library science sounds great. You know, there's a great program at St Kate's here in the Cities. I think it's a Masters degree, and I've known a couple people who've done it. (Yes, I know it would take a lot to get you back here, but I would love it).

I went to the Tuesday night knitters group at Borealis last night for the first time, and it was great! What a welcoming group of knitters. I'll be going back for sure, though probably not till after the move. I knit along happily on my Jaywalkers, chatted with knitters about various patterns, and was generally pleased.

I'm almost done with gusset decreases on the foot, I didn't touch the shawl, and I haven't yet retrieved the missing needle from J, so no progress there. Tonight I don't plan to knit, as I think its kitchen packing night, but tomorrow is a new Grey's Anatomy, so chances are good for shawl progress then.

My current contemplations revolve around just how few dishes and pots I can leave out of packing and still survive for the next few weeks.

No comments: