Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Mommy's Coming!

Hi Flan,

Sorry it's been so long since a post. I haven't had reliable internet for far too long. The Mommy's coming in 2.5 hours! I'm so excited I'm not focussing on anything other than getting the boys and heading to Pensacola (cheaper to fly in to). Fingers crossed that it will be on time or else I'm going to have a major moment in the airport.

I sent you an email w/ the rest of the message, but essentially, there are bags w/ various numbers of skeins of artyarns 30% off at LYS. I'd be happy to pick you up some, if you would like.

Ok, that's as much focus as I have left. Enjoy the long weekend! (Do your union-minded parents especially enjoy Labor Day? I'd never thought about it before- probably one of those "down the rabbit hole of my head" type of thoughts...)

No comments: