Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tinnitus?

Hey Flan,

So I figured out the problem w/ The Hubby's Sweater. There was a teeny tiny bit I was leaving out. It so happens you're supposed to slip one and then knit two together and THEN pass the slipped stitch over. I was conveniently forgetting the whole K2Tog thing. I think ripping is the only solution. Arg.

I'm working on a super secret project. Since it's super secret all I'm going to say is that it's Italian Silk and the third time is the charm. I started once on my trip to The Sister's graduation and decided I didn't like how the pattern was turning out. I did some research and found a pattern I thought was far better suited and started off. I decided the needle size wasn't quite right and started over on needles 2 sizes bigger. Much much better.

I had a rough day yesterday. It started out surprisingly well (always a sign that trouble is probably brewing) and then got much, much worse. I thought things might improve upon going to job#2. Sadly, the only thing resoundly confirmed was that marble makes sounds, such as those made by screaming children, echo. I could go on, but there's a ringing in my ears and it's making it difficult to concentrate.

No comments: