Your CPH looks great. Also nice to know that you're at least getting some modicum of sanity during the two weeks of mania.
THe CPH got frogged tonight. All the way back to the ribbing. Last weekend I finished the shoulders, short rows and all, and the damn cables didn't line up! They were about 3 stitches off from each other and it just grated on my nerves. My Knit Night cohort and I decided to eliminate one of the front cables instead of trying to move the back cables closer together. If there's any size other than small they might line up but there is no space to move them around on the teeny tiny thing.
I also had been trying to reverse the sleeves so that they could be easily increased or decreased. I was tying myself into knots trying to figure out how many to pick up and when and whatnot. In the end, I decided to knit the sleeve cap flat and then knit the arm part in the round and seam the sleeve cap in at the end.
I have also been working on The Mommy's sweater. I knew the pattern was truly horribly written when I chose it, but decided to try and use it anyway. That wasn't a good idea. After lots of consultation, I decided to just use a different pattern.
Today was one of those days where the whole world seemed to crash down upon my head and thankfully, I think it might be a bit calmer tomorrow. Here's to hoping at least. If nothing else I know that I've made forward progress with the knitting instead of having it kick my butt. Off to try and get a good night's sleep.