Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello Bandwagon

Hey Flan,

So I was trying to figure out what pattern to make for The Sister's birthday. Originally, I was going to make a Ribbi Pulli but then got all infatuated with The Central Park Hoodie. I took the drastic step of actually asking her which one she would prefer and she went with the CPH. I cast on (twice, because apparently I can't do anything properly the first time) and it's going swimmingly.

I decided to make the smallest size but then started worrying that it's too small. Par for the course really. So I emailed her again to ask if she's going to want to layer under it. If she says yes I'm going to have to rip out the 10" I've done so far and start over, but that doesn't really stop me from knitting on it.

The Sister and The Mommy are coming EIGHT weeks from tomorrow! I'm so very excited I'm very nearly beside myself.

Hope things are going well.

No comments: