Monday, January 21, 2008

Cute Little Bags?

Kathleen-
I suddenly understand the love for cute little accessory cases for knitting.... due to a windfall of such bags this Christmas.

First there was the sewing part of your Christmas present to me:

Hooray for containment of circular knitting needles! Also hooray for the very Mac colors, and the amazing matching theme of fabric and closure! I promptly packed it up with all my non-Knitpicks needles, and it works like a charm:



Then Aubree gave me a cute little sock knitting case she found on Etsy:

Inside is a smaller case in the same fabric for a couple of sets of Double points or accessories. She got it from Zig Zag Stitches on Etsy, and I love the fabric so much that we're worked out a custom order for a tote bag!

I think I've caught the cute knitting bag bug.....

No comments: