Friday, April 25, 2008

Blogiversary #2!





Kathleen-
Can you believe it? We missed our blogiversary! Yes, that's right. We started this humble blog 2 years ago this month. Not only that, but we're approaching our 400th post!

Who would have thought, 2 years ago when you were packing to move to Alabama, that we'd still be blogging 2 years later?

I'm working to redeem my blogging credentials by posting twice this week. Since my Central Park (non) Hoodie is not portable anymore, I've started taking Elizabeth's Baby Soft Cardigan everywhere, which does miracles for progress. It's also been a long time since I knitted baby stuff, and so it feels like it's going very fast. See?

I did extend the button band down to make it longer- we'll see if it pays off proportionally.

Also, there's quite a bit more spring in my garden:





Though to counteract those signs of spring, we're predicted to get an inch of snow tonight. Apparently, this winter is determined not to give up. We've also had quite a bit of rain the last few days, so everything is magically green all of a sudden.

But really, can you believe it's been 2 years?

No comments: