Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fuzzy Brain

Hey Flan,

The BSJ looks fantastic! Also, thanks for the pics of little Harmony. The Hubby and I looked at them together and he said, "wow, E looks the same." I told him that he looks the same as he did in MN. To which he responded, "yeah, but when you have a kid you should look older."

The Hubby had a massive cold last weekend. I'm trying (valiantly, I hope) to avoid it. I'm not sure how good a job I'm doing, especially since today my head feels extremely fuzzy.

I have revived The Rotting Pumpkin for October. For the first bit I could use the 24" circulars. Then it was time to switch to the 16". It was at this point I realized I don't have 16" circs in that size, so am slogging along on dpns. We'll see how long this lasts before I just buy some smaller circs.

I'm working on The Sister's socks at work. I have a couple of inches to go before I get to the heel. I'm hoping to average a sock every 2.5 weeks so that two pairs will be done in time to send for Christmas. I'm still loving the Ultramerino, but it is over twisty at points, so every so often I have to hold up the yarn and let the sock untwist before continuing. As I'm doing this during my lunch break while reading, I think it gives an extra little bit of fodder to the co-workers who think I was weird enough to begin with.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if taking cold medicine would make me feel more or less fuzzy headed...

Happy Wednesday.

No comments: