Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote!


Kathleen-
I voted this morning, and I have to say it was inspiring. Walking to our polling place (we're lucky enough to live less than a block away), I wondered where the heck all the people were coming from. There were literally people walking toward the polling place from every direction. I've never seen it so crowded.

I knitted in line, and chatted with various neighbors, and they moved us through quite quickly (40 minutes, start to finish).

I'm cautiously optimistic that Obama is going to win, and though all the polls are in my favor, what liberal doesn't worry, after the last two presidential elections?

So anyway, the point of this post is to tell people to vote! This election is important, and regardless of your position, I refuse to listen to complaints if you chose not to vote!

No comments: