Saturday, July 05, 2008

So Sorry

Kathleen-
I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma, she was a truly wonderful woman. We're thinking about you here, and as Friends say, holding you and your family in the light.

To continue your tradition of randomness today, I've written the following post.

I've been spinning quite a bit: I joined Carole's 10 minutes a day of spinning, as well as the Tour de Fleece. This week I finished this:

About 200 yards of Shetland fingering weight yarn in blues, greens, and purples from my long ago Spinning/Roving Swap.

And I've been working diligently on turning this 8oz of Frabjous Fibers BFL Top in the Purple People Eater colorway:

I'm spinning very fine in the hopes of a light fingering weight yarn at the end. It's unbelievably soft and easy to spin. We also had a special visitor to knit night:
Yes, that would be a hedgehog!

No comments: